“North End Truckin’ Company”
North Scituate Ladder 22 is a 75 foot, 1995 Smeal, rear-mount aerial ladder on a Spartan Gladiator chassis. Along with being the first and only ladder company in town, Ladder 22 is also the first Smeal aerial in the state of Rhode Island.
- Capable of operating as an engine and a ladder company.
- Detroit Diesel powered with an Allison transmission.
- 75 Foot, 3 section, rear-mount aerial ladder.
- Ladder mounted Master Stream with electronic controls.
- 1250 GPM Waterous pump.
- 500 Gallon tank
- 1200 feet of 4″ LDH
- Seating for a driver, officer, and four firefighters.
- Full, NFPA compliment of ground ladders.
- Hurst hydraulic Omni-tool.
- Controls for the ladder and Master Stream at the turn-table, aerial tip, and pump panel.
- Federal Q mechanical siren.